Our Duties, Authorizations and Responsibilities
- To support the university management in the implementation of the university’s international strategic plan.
- To enhance the global appearance and prestige of our university.
- To collaborate with national and international higher education institutions and other organizations.
- To represent our university at home and abroad, and to host foreign delegations and visitors.
- To inform and coordinate the university’s administrative and academic units about national and international collaborations, and to increase such initiatives.
- To promote exchange programs at the university, and to inform students and staff and to make necessary announcements about these programs.
- To coordinate the application procedures of outgoing students and staff participating in the exchange programs.
- To provide coordination and assistance in integration of incoming students and staff with the university units.
- To perform other tasks given by the Rectorate.